Search This Blog

Download : MATLAB Primer, Eighth Edition

Written By share_e on Sunday, March 11, 2012 | Sunday, March 11, 2012

Buy This Book
Highlighting the new aspects of MATLAB® 7.10 and expanding on many existing features, MATLAB® Primer, Eighth Edition shows you how to solve problems in science, engineering, and mathematics. Now in its eighth edition, this popular primer continues to offer a hands-on, step-by-step introduction to using the powerful tools of MATLAB.

This primer is a useful little booklet. It presents language features in a progressive manner, with the easy things first and more sophisticated features built onto these. … it also serves as a reference work and is a useful supplement to the online help that comes with MATLAB itself. The presentation throughout is clear and concise, with the text enlivened by illustrative examples where appropriate. Altogether, the book is a complete course in MATLAB, including a careful introduction to object-oriented programming and other advanced and powerful features. 

I highly recommend this book to MATLAB users at all levels of expertise.After many years away from MATLAB, I am now picking it up again to do some research in signal processing strategies for cochlear implants. As I got into it, I realized that I had forgotten enough of the details as to be pretty useless so I got this book and started from scratch. I love this book! Extremely well written. I especially like the examples that the author intentionally ‘botched’ in order to make teaching points.